Transferring PDF Files via USB for KINDLE
- Download the PDF file to your computer that you wish to transfer to your Kindle.
- You will need a mini-USB cable to connect your Kindle to a computer.
- Plug the larger end of the USB Cable into an available USB port or a powered USB hub connected to your computer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the USB port located on the bottom of your Kindle.
- Once connected via USB, your Kindle will appear as a removable storage device, just like a thumb-drive or external hard drive.
- For Windows users this is typically in the Computer or My Computer menu.
- For MAC users the Kindle will appear on the Desktop.
- Open the Kindle drive. You will see several folders inside, one of which will be named “Documents.”
- Move your downloaded PDF by dragging and dropping it into the Documents folder.
- Then eject your Kindle and unplug the USB cable.
- Your PDF will appear on the Homescreen of your Kindle.
For more information, visit: Kindle User Guides